Just like humans, some dogs experience stress which may negatively impact their overall health. Stress causes intestinal microflora imbalance and increases intestinal movement resulting in digestive upset, a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Stress Dry Dog Food specially formulated to help manage stress-related digestive upset in dogs up to 30 lbs.
How it works:
- Highly digestible anti-stress formula
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology
- Enriched with prebiotic fibers and ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Help manage stress
- Nutrition to help improve digestion and stool quality
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- Calms and soothes the digestive tract
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Stress Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs during episodes of stress-related digestive upset and can be used long-term. If a stressful event is foreseeable, it is recommended to start feeding in advance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice Starch, Dextrose, Rice, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg Whites, Potassium Alginate, Ground Pecan Shells, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Dried Citrus Pulp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Monosodium Phosphate, L-Threonine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Pressed Cranberries, L-Tryptophan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate).