Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets, support optimal stool quality and overall digestive health.
This highly digestible food is enriched with electrolytes and B vitamins to ensure easy nutrient absorption and replace lost nutrients. Fortified with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system.
Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is specially formulated to settle digestive upsets and meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs. This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & carrots that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Highly digestible formula to support easy nutrient absorption
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Has added Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
How it helps:
Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Wet Dog Food is highly digestible great tasting nutrition clinically proven to help settle digestive upsets.
- Highly palatable nutrition to replenish lost nutrients
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality
- Helps restore energy level & promotes a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Sugar, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Chloride, Egg Whites, Potassium Citrate, L-Threonine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Psyllium Seed Husk, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), MagnesiumOxide, Beta-Carotene.