Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken and natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill’s® Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Digestibility (Including protein, fat and carbohydrate)||High||Ensures easy nutrient absorption by the GI tract|
|Prebiotic (FOS)||Added||Shown to significantly promote the growth of beneficial gut bacteria which helps support/promote healthy and balanced intestinal microbiome|
|Psyllium||Added||Helps regulate intestinal transit, motility and regularity|
|Electrolytes and B-Vitamins||High||Helps replace key nutrients lost with diarrhea and vomiting|
|Soluble and Insoluble Fiber Blend||Added||Helps support digestive balance and digestive health|
|Fat||Moderate||Ensures adequate nutrient intake with smaller portions of food|
|Minerals (P, Mg, Ca)||Controlled||Formulated to help reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones|
|Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids and Clinically Proven Antioxidants||Added||Essential fatty acids help support healthy skin and luxurious coat. Antioxidants help support a healthy immune system|
There are no reviews yet.