Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest fat, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog’s digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, it’s also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition is specially formulated to support your dog’s digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is great tasting, highly digestible nutrition to help settle digestive upsets for dogs that need a low fat formula.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat formula
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology
- Enriched with prebiotic fibers & ginger
- Added omega-3 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
- ACTIVBIOME+: ActivBiome+ Ingredient Technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly activate the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & supports easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria
- Reduces risk of urinary stone formation
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill’s Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Ground Pecan Shells, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Fish Flavor, Ginger, Dried Beet Pulp, Iodized Salt, Potassium Citrate, Dried Citrus Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Pressed Cranberries, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
There are no reviews yet.